Words alone cannot describe your cultural travel experiences with us.
YButler Tours||YButler Group, LLC
DAVID H. WELLS,
Professional Photographer Leader
DAVID H WELLS, DEC 6-10, 2017
* Nicely-appointed, centrally-located Hotel Stay in Havana that will allow us plenty of opportunities to get to planned and spontaneous photo shoots and cultural-educational experiences.
* Photography Instruction & Mentoring, with emphasis on getting to know the people and the culture with your eyes, heart and lens.
* Cuba-experienced Professional Photographer Leader.
* Lots of time to explore leisurely on foot, and even a vintage car if you wish.
* Dinners at Private Paladars (restaurants), with fine dining, continental-trained Chefs, and time to share your day's experiences.
* Special Visit to western part of Cuba and an incredible Farm-to-Table Meal at an Eco-Farm, with magnificent mogotes and vistas.
* Farewell Night at Cafe Taberna, an evening of jazz and fine dining with the Benny More' Jazz All-Stars, a night to remember.
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION NOW. DON'T WAIT. LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Contact Yvonne Butler, Cuba Program Director/Producer, 727-317-9824 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Cultural and Educational Photo Tour of Cuba, with concentration on walking and street experiences throughout Havana
December 6-10, 2017, 5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS
HAVANA & VALLE DE VIÑALES/PINAR DEL RIO PROVINCE
SCAND-AMERICA INTERNATIONAL, INC/YBUTLER GROUP, LLC
Yvonne Butler, Authorized Group Organizer, email@example.com 727-317-9824
NB: All program tours provide a program-and-services equivalent of the number of listed Days of Service; and typical days are 12-16 hours long, i.e. 5-day/4-night means five days of program and services and four nights of stay.
©David H. Wells, All Rights Reserved